Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Grin and bear it.

FFS. I'm just back from my semi-annual trip to see my dentist. I had been a few weeks back, but she had taken some emergency personal leave, so I only saw the hygienist. And the hygienist was more than happy with the state of my teeth, so I turned up this morning feeling confident.

Boy, was that a mistake. Thankfully, my teeth seem to be in decent enough shape, though I do feel like my teeth are more brittle than they should be (I've chipped or had bits of tooth fall off more than a few times over the past few years). What's not in good shape is the current dental work that I've had done in the past. At least three fillings and a crown are at a stage where they need replacing, and that's not cheap work.

Ordinarily, I'd not be that bothered as I get private dental insurance through work. However, I don't think the insurance covers re-work. I'm trying to look into it but the documentation either from my employer or from the insurer is proving difficult to find.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...