Monday, May 15, 2023

Wet memories.

Years ago, I remember sitting in a bar with a few people. I don't recall exactly who was there apart from one person: FBS. I recall she was talking about a tattoo. She had quite a large one of, I think, a panther that went from her hip down her thigh.

I made some kind of comment. Maybe I admitted I knew about it already or something. 

"Oh, how do you know that?" asked FBS. I think she was trying to get me to admit that I'd seen it. This would have confirmed, publicly, that I'd seen her naked (or at least in her underwear). She wouldn't have worn short skirts or anything that showed off the tattoo. The inference was that if I'd seen the tattoo, I'd have seen her naked/with little on and the next logical step was that we'd slept together.

We'd had enough sex, woken up beside each other naked and showered together enough that I'd seen all of her tattoos. And FBS had a lot.

"You've told us about them before" I replied, with a straight face. It wasn't a lie, either, she wasn't shy about talking about them.

The reason for this memory? I saw a photo on Instagram from model Sabrina Lynn (I think I might have mentioned her before), who posted a photo of her in a shower, sporting a lot of tattoos, including one on her hip. And, yeah, took me right back to showering with FBS.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...