Monday, May 08, 2023

Rain.

When I lived abroad, I was always fascinated by the weather. In one place, in particular, it was nearly always warm (at least by UK standards), but you could never tell if it was going to be a beautiful sunny day or it would be literal torrential rain.

While everyone else would scurry indoors when it started to rain, I'd happily trundle along, usually with headphones in, albeit getting absolutely soaked.

So, it was somewhat of a pleasant surprise this afternoon when I was attempting some gardening with my headphones in when the heavens opened. An unusually heavy shower for this part of the world. While it cut short my mowing, I was able to take my time tidying up, putting things away and doing a little reminiscing about my time abroad.

No comments:

Out and about.

Sadly, KfW2 wasn't in contact yesterday as she promised. On the flip side, G was. He asked if I was up to going out for a few drinks, an...