Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Bully for you.

At a recent work event, I caught up with an ex-teammate who's soon to be leaving the company. We were joined by other people and the conversation flowed. He started reminiscing about our time on the team, which I was more than happy to do. Probably inevitably, the subject of SSCW came up. I look back on my time working with SSCW fondly. There was great banter and we had this great back-and-forth going on (that I kinda think is similar to how CH and I got on albeit without the sexual tension).

But my co-worker had a different experience. He reckons that SSCW is/was a bully. He gave off plenty of reasons why, using examples not just of himself, but of other people in the team. And you know what? He has a point. Looking back, it's clear to me now that she was a bully. The thing is, I can't tell if she was doing the same thing to me or if the fact that I gave as good as I got meant she backed off a little in respect. It certainly didn't feel like she was bullying me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...