Friday, March 31, 2023

Out of the blue

A somewhat confusing dream last night, not due to the subject, but more about who was featured. I don't remember many of the details. I semi-recall running around either naked or only in my underwear for reasons that are unclear. I might have been with KfW2, searching for something. And then it turned sexual with first E3, then Near Miss and finally FBS.

E3 is the confusing one here. I've not thought about her in years, and I've never thought about her sexually, even though she did come on to me at M's birthday party one night. Similarly, Near Miss is someone I've not thought about in years, though I did try to bed her, only to be denied at the last minute by MfW.

FBS is not surprising, given that until recently, I've wondered about how tactile she's been when we've been on our nights out (and her lack of touching any of the other guys) and she's featured on other sexually-driven dreams before.

But, yeah, E3 is a confusing one.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...