Friday, March 17, 2023

Traditional.

Usually, around this time of year, I'd arrange to meet The Crowd for drinks and shenanigans. However, it's all been deathly silent this year. I don't know if this is a hangover from Covid and that all the stuff I/we did before March 2020 just needs some prompting to start back up again or if Covid just brought a hard stop to some things.

I know, for example, that GM has pretty much gotten himself a new social circle by doing new things. FC and Mrs FC have always been difficult to get a hold of, and S has just always been flaky. But you'd still think that traditions might have made it through.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...