Monday, March 13, 2023

Easing off.

So, surprisingly, the roofer turned up today, completely unexpectedly. They fixed the leak and went on their way. Apparently, it was unrelated to the work done in January, and it didn't cost THAT much, but from what the guy told me, I think it really should have been spotted and fixed the first time around.

The loneliness has eased slightly, but the desire to meet someone has not diminished and the memory of KfW2's physical contact (hugs, linked arms etc.) is still fresh, kinda like it was for a few days after meeting Chloe.

In addition, there seemingly was a work incident yesterday, but no one called me. So, I spent all last week being stressed about being within 30 mins of my laptop and the night out with KfW2 and it didn't seem to matter. I tried reaching out through some back channels to find out if this was a deliberate move or an oversight, but I've not gotten an answer yet.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...