Sunday, March 12, 2023

Happy (part 2)

I touched upon this in my last post, but I guess that it's something I wanted to call out specifically. When I pointed out that it had been years since we last did one of our nights out, KfW2 pointed out that I attended her leaving drinks last year and it was just the two of us at the very end. I inferred from this that she doesn't really see this as being any different to us arranging specifically to spend time together. But I viewed... view these as being important to me - neutral territory, a version of privacy and a chance to talk openly.

It struck me that this was part of the issue I had with CH. I simply couldn't get her on her own when I needed or wanted to have a private chat. However, I do realise that there were other things at play with CH: lust on my part, something non-platonic on hers plus some kind of hesitation at having a single male friend and spending time alone with said friend.

But, as I said in my last post, I want to see more of KfW2 this year. That will mean times when her kids and/or hubby will be present, but I will also want to go to dinner/extended lunch with her and talk privately, too.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...