Sunday, March 05, 2023

Handily enough.

Liverpool FC have just beaten Man Utd 7 - 0 which, as a Liverpool supporter, I am absolutely delighted about. During the discussion after the match had ended, there was a previous football match between the two teams mentioned, and I thought that I had blogged about this before as it had raised a memory. I can't find it though.

The match in question took place in January 1994. The memory it raised was of a night out... a date actually... with CAB. She was a Manchester United fan. We knew nothing of the football result until it was over, having spent the night in a dark corner of a pub with our hands all over each other and kissing.

Except, that memory has to be incorrect. The dates don't match up. The football match in question was Tuesday 4th January 1994. I didn't meet CAB until the start of March that same year, so I couldn't have been in the pub, feeling her up.

Don't get me wrong, the only detail about the memory that's incorrect is the date. I think! There were plenty of nights, Wednesdays IIRC, where we did meet after work, sit in a dark corner of a quiet pub and do a bad job of keeping our hands off each other.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...