Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Back in Time.

So, for the first time in a long time, I can genuinely say that I've done something interesting recently. At the weekend, I was out with KfW2 and we did something interesting and fun. Then we had dinner and drinks.

Last night, I was out at an event with BR, M, MM and others. It was great to see BR and his wife because I've not seen them since pre-Covid times.

Also in attendance were two of BR's friends. One of them, a brunette woman, was someone I had a crush on back in the day. It used to be that when I was working with D, FBS, Friction Guy etc. we would regularly drink in the same bar. I think I've posted before about how we used to bump into QC1 and her friends when we were out.

In fact, it got to the point where if I was passing by and nipped in for a quick pint on my way somewhere else, I'd likely bump into someone I knew. BR's two friends were two such people - they were inseparable. The brunette was quiet, so I found it hard to get a read on her. In fact, it was a random night out with Friction Guy, when we ended up back at their house, drunk, waiting for a taxi, that it transpired that Friction Guy had dated the brunette. And just like that... the crush was gone because I try not to knowingly date someone's, a friend's, ex, even if it wasn't that serious.

But the two girls were out last night, and the brunette is still attractive, many years later.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...