Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Ouch

I was out last night with Nerdy Girl for one of our walks. I forgot to track it via my fitness tracker, but it was a similar route that we usually take so, distance-wise, it must have been around 6 miles. Even walking at a leisurely pace, towards the end I felt my achilles starting to give me grief. I definitely need to start stretching those out before it gets too bad. I had to get physiotherapy about ten years ago for a similar issue.

Additionally, the promised phone calls from both KfW2 and FP never materialised. I'm not chasing FP on this. He has some news, so it's up to him when he wants to call and chat, but KfW2 was meant to confirm our arrangements for the Saturday after Valentine's Day, which she still hasn't done. My gut says she wasn't able to get the tickets required.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...