Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Daydreamin'

I was surfing IMDB earlier, looking for inspiration for something new to watch when I came across the page for the Jessica Alba flick "Into the Blue" which seemed, to me, to be a loose remake of "The Deep". I've only seen both films once each but I do remember that Jessica Alba spent a lot of time in a bikini, swimming in the ocean.

To be fair, I've seen a large number of paparazzi photos over the year to see that she's often at the beach and has a large collection of bikinis, which she wears really well. 


While ordinarily, I'd wax lyrical about how stunning and sexy JA is, what I really took from it was that I really wanted to go somewhere sunny, swim in the warm sea, eat good food and generally chill out. It's been far too long since I've done that.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...