Wednesday, February 01, 2023

Hello again

For the past few weeks, USHW and I have been swapping emails. I know she's not really been mentioned a lot on the blog recently, and that's partly because we've not really been communicating over the past few years, so there's been nothing to report. It's actually about four years since we were in regular contact.

I've really missed talking to her. I say "talking", but it was emailing really. But when we hit our stride in a conversation, we could cover a lot of ground, and quite often there were no topics that were off the table.

I don't know that we'll ever get back to where we were pre-2019, but the past few weeks have been a nice reminder of what was.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...