Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Argh.

I had a really weird dream last night. It involved M and MM getting married in a seaside town where I used to spend my summers as a kid. All my school friends were there - FP, G, BW, BR etc. But with hours to go, I realised that I left my suit back home. There was then a frantic struggle to find a replacement suit, which was initially successful, but then I couldn't find a shirt and tie to go along with it. Panic ensued.

Along the way, during the suit hunt, I managed to meet three attractive women, all of whom seemed interested in me romantically. Inexplicably, I never managed to find a suitable shirt/tie combo despite an extensive search with the three attractive women. Eventually, I turned up to the church bare-chested and red-faced. I was also too late - M and MM were already leaving the church.

MM was laughing. Then one of the attractive women showed up - she kinda resembled Chloe from before Xmas from what I remember of the dream - with a shirt and tie. I dressed and we all went off to party at the CB Bar which wasn't in my hometown in the dream but had been transported to the seaside town.

Suffice it to say, I woke up this morning somewhat stressed about the suit hunt aspect and not feeling positive but frustrated about meeting an attractive woman part.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...