Sunday, February 26, 2023

Pondering (2)

Somewhat predictably, I didn't go out last night. S did reply to my WhatsApp message, but he had seemingly forgotten that he'd tentatively agreed to meet. Regardless, he claimed he was nursing a chest infection. GM had always said it would be unlikely that he'd come out, and he reiterated that in another message.

I wasn't THAT bothered. It would have been nice to have seen them, and it would have been nice to have met up with KfW2, but I was equally as happy sitting in front of the TV with a beer.

The only really surprising thing was a text message from KfW2 after 1AM asking if I had gone out (I had said that if I were out, I'd let her know where we were). We swapped a few messages and I went to bed.

It's a bright, sunny albeit chilly day here. I probably should go out and do some outdoor house maintenance, but the beers and rum from last night have given me terrible apathy. I should at least make a list of outdoor chores though.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...