Saturday, February 25, 2023

Pondering.

KfW2 called this morning, just for a chat. It turns out she's hitting the town tonight, with her husband. I mentioned that there was a small chance that I might be out, too, with S and possibly GM. But it's very small. 

"I suggested drinks at the start of the week and S was very positive, but I've heard nothing since..."

"That's not good," said KfW2.

"Yup. So I'm not really in the mood to chase him up. If something happens, it happens. If not, I'll be in front of the telly."

"If you are out, let me know and we might join up with you for a drink."

I said that I would and we moved on to other topics.

And now I'm tempted to chase S on the off-chance that KfW2 and her hubby decide to meet us because I don't recall having seen KfW2 face-to-face since that night in August or September of last year. Even though we've got our own thing planned for two weeks' time.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...