Thursday, February 09, 2023

Ouch 2

All day Tuesday and Wednesday, my Achilles continued to be very painful. I recently bought a foam roller for when I start back into my yoga (now that the Covid symptoms are all but gone), so I gave the calf muscle a bit of a going over. I do remember when I went to physiotherapy all those years ago that the sexy physiotherapist told me that a lot of Achilles issues are down to tight muscles, so I stretched a bit once the roller had done its job. There didn't seem to be any let-up in the pain levels.

Until this morning, that is! Don't get me wrong, I'm nowhere near fighting form, but the pain is almost all gone. There is definitely an underlying issue that needs to be identified and sorted though. That means a trip to my GP or another physiotherapist.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...