Monday, June 28, 2021

Weekly weigh-in.

Not so much good news this week - a weight gain. The number is 234.0 lbs, an increase of 2.8 lbs. That's quite substantial bearing in mind how the rest of my weekly check ins have gone. I'm attributing most of that to a Chinese takeaway that I had on Friday night. When I was previously calorie counting, there were a few weeks where I'd gain a substantial amount (in a few cases, it was 5lbs). I can't remember if I made the connection at the time, but a takeaway from my favourite Chinese restaurant figured in those weeks, so even though I was probably in a deficit for that week, 5lbs was an awful lot. 

So it looks like my Friday treat is off the cards... at least from that particular restaurant. 

We're getting close to the start of July. By this stage I had hoped to be around the mid-220s mark, but that's not going to be achievable.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...