Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Walky talky.

I did a 5 mile walk with Nerdy Girl last night. It was fairly intensive, too. I think the increase in altitude was about 130 metres/430ft over 1.5 miles. It near killed me. I was very out of breath, but my back was killing me, too. Yet another reminder that I need to get back into yoga before drastically upping any kind of exercise. But it was still fun chatting to Nerdy Girl, catching up on all sorts of stuff.

I'm heading to CC's tonight, to see her new place. She volunteered to come and collect me, but I said I'd walk. She no longer lives just round the corner, but about 2 miles away. Apparently KfW2 is meant to be visiting CC as well.

And in other, semi-random news, I bumped into QC1's husband while out with Nerdy Girl. I've not seen him since the awful big night out with AM etc. a few years ago. As it happens, QC1, CC and FC/Mrs FC all live within a few hundred metres of each other.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...