Monday, June 07, 2021

Oof.

Over the past week or so, I've been slowly increasing the amount that I walk during my lunchtime. The goal was to hit 2 miles in 30 mins and be able to do that comfortably. It was looking promising. The last proper walk I did was 1.71 miles with an average pace of 16:43 per mile.

However, today, before too long, I had leg pains running down the outside of my lower legs. I've suffered from this on and off for the past dozen or so years. I've no idea what it is, what causes it or how to get rid of it permanently.

That reflected in the stats: only 1.32 miles done at a pace of 17:12 per mile. At least it's something though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...