Friday, June 25, 2021

Fireside frolics.

I think I've posted before about how, when I was dating FA2, most of our sex would happen at the weekend and that, during the week, it was very much off the table regardless of how many times I tried to initiate it.

However, I do recall one time, in the middle of winter when she disappeared after we'd been watching TV for a little while. We'd been cuddled up in front of an open fire, watching a couple of documentaries on something that I can't recall. This was a weeknight. A Tuesday or a Wednesday, around 10PM.

I went to the kitchen for a snack and when I returned, FA2 was lying on a rug in some really nice lingerie in front of the fire.

"Make love to me," she asked.

And I did. Multiple times. It was well after 1 AM when we finished. We cuddled and FA2 pulled a hitherto unseen blanket over us and we slept in the living room, in front of the fire.

That was my dream last night, though it is based on reality. The thing is, I can't remember which bits were real and which were the dream. Maybe only the last bit of sleeping in the living room?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...