Monday, June 07, 2021

Oh la la!

Now that the lockdown is seemingly coming to an end (fingers crossed), and public, social gatherings are starting up again (pubs etc.) then I've been taking a little more time looking at Tinder (I dunno why, mind you, seeing as I've never had any success).

Even after not looking at it for months, it's pretty much the same old faces, including the blonde Emma Willis lookalike that I might have mentioned before. Well, I'm pretty sure that I have mentioned her before, but I don't know if I called her a "blonde Emma Willis" on the blog or just in conversation with USHW.

Even if she weren't ridiculously photogenic, I'd still enjoy her profile as, each time she pops up in my list, she has a new look and a completely new set of photos, unlike pretty much everyone else (bar two people - my sister's university friend, and Attractive Neighbour, who do the same).

I keep swiping right, but we've never matched. Same with Sister's University Friend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...