Monday, December 14, 2020

Just pondering things.

After a near-sleepless night on Friday, I've slept soundly over the past two nights though I had a vague recollection of a dream involving KfW2 on Saturday night and last night's involved E3 and was quite explicit. It was weird due to not really ever thinking about E3 in that way.

Of course, there was the episode many years ago where she did come on to me after one of M's birthday parties. I was flattered - E3's a lovely, pretty girl - and had she made the move under other circumstances, then something might well have come of it. 

That's my issue with privacy coming into it. Well, that and the approach coming out of the blue when she'd been nowhere near me that evening. Would anything have happened had she approached me differently? I don't know. I probably would have at least met her for a drink/coffee/dinner.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...