Monday, December 21, 2020

Urgh.

Last night, I had a dream where work had made me redundant. They explained to me why they had made the decision, and showed me the algorithm that calculated the scores that they had used. Except the numbers for me were wrong, but there was no appeals process... I was gone.

I tried asking KfW2 for help, but she wasn't allowed to help and distanced herself.

And that was it - for most of the dream I tried to get a re-count with no success, then I tried to contact another friend to see if he would offer me a job, but I couldn't get in contact with him.

And I woke this morning, having tossed and turned all night, enough to dislodge all the bedclothes and more than a little upset.

As a result, I've been tired all day and a little out of sorts.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...