Thursday, December 24, 2020

Urgh again.

Last night involved another KFC and beer incident, so I didn't get a lot of sleep. In between bouts of waking in agony, I recall some kind of dream where I lived in America where I was playing in a soccer team alongside many unknown people and actress Kate Mara. In this dream, Kate and I were friendly, veering towards romantic.

At a practice session before an important game, nothing was going right for me, and who should turn up to watch? My parents. Kate did everything to help, but it was not to be. The dream ended around the time I woke up and it seemed I was going to ask her on a date.


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...