Wednesday, December 30, 2020

More dreams.

For the past few mornings, I've awoken to a barely remembered dream. I was walking around a foreign city with a girl that I barely knew, though physically could have been CC, CAB, CH or KfW2, and I think the mystery woman could have taken on characteristics of any of those women (though they are all attractive brunettes with good figures anyway). It kinda reminded me of "Before Sunrise", in terms of the city, time of year etc. but without the undercurrent of romance.

I don't remember the end of the dream, just the walking and talking, but I do wake up feeling a bit lonely and down.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...