Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 can GTFO.

So it's New Year's Eve. Thanks to Covid, I haven't had my annual stress about getting people out for NYE). I did though, think about CB earlier. Presumably she popped into my head because it was NYE.

From a personal perspective, 2020 has been tough for me. 

Despite being happy in my own company and being somewhat of an introvert, I have missed seeing people, especially KfW2. I realise that I have been ultra-cautious with regards to the distancing, but with an elderly parent to consider, this has been something that I needed to do. Saying that, the longer I'm in isolation, the less I want to leave the house, even though I do feel incredibly isolated. I have, at least, and like a lot of other people, spent some time, effort and money on the house.

Professionally, I am lucky enough where I was able to transition to working from home easily, and keep my job without the need for furloughing etc. I had a good year that I hope will lead to a promotion (and pay rise), but I won't know until probably March.

Let's see what 2021 will bring.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...