Sunday, March 15, 2020

Timing

KfW2 rang.

Was I in the house?

I was.

Did I want some visitors?

I did, as a matter of fact.

She arrived twenty minutes later.

She said "hi" and then...

"We need to have a boozy night out to the pub."

You have to admire the timing of it - practically three years to the day since our last outing and we're within days of the entire country shutting down due to COVID-19, possibly for a few months at least.

Still, I agreed with her that we need a night out. It's not like I was going to disagree, was I? However, that's not going to happen for at least a few months... and who knows what will change in the interim?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...