Thursday, March 12, 2020

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

KfW2 rocked into work this morning with a new hairdo. It was short... well, just about shoulder length. She usually wears it longer - shoulder blade length.

I asked had she gotten her hair done. I was pretty sure, but my memory isn't what it was.

She said that she had.

"You don't like it" she said, accusingly.

"On the contrary, I think it really suits you. I was surprised you got it done after your hubby complained the last time you got your hair cut short."

"It was his idea actually!" she beamed.

"He needs to make up his mind," I joked "but I like it."

"I'm not sure I do though" she said.

We had a similar conversation years ago, the last time she had short hair (though it was even shorter back then if I recall... almost like a bob).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...