Sunday, March 29, 2020

Chilly

I woke this morning with FA2 on my mind. Not, as is usually the case when I wake thinking of someone, due to a dream, but it had something to do with the time of year. The mornings are bright, but it's not yet gotten warm, so there's still a distinct chill in the air.

It reminded me of the period, before we officially started dating, where I'd stay over at FA2's the very odd night at the weekend. I believe it was around this time of year that we first slept together - it was an Easter Saturday.

Waking in FA2's, when it was bright but cold, and FA2 would sleepily cuddle up to me for warmth. That's what was on my mind this morning.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...