Saturday, March 28, 2020

Random musings.

I've no idea what algorithm Tinder uses or how it works behind the scenes, but in the middle of a global pandemic with no real end in sight (we could be self-isolating in May or even June at least) I have to wonder why people still seem to be using Tinder.

Of course, the irony is that I can only comment on it because I have been browsing it as well. That how I know, for example, that Attractive Neighbour is active again. Yes, I swiped right, but if we do match, then what?

Six weeks of chat? A semi-irresponsible date where were 3 feet/1 metre apart at all times?

That would be just my luck - get a match, swap some messages, hit it off, go for a walk where we're three feet apart at all time and find that we're amazingly attracted to each other.

It's unlikely, of course. I've swiped right on AN loads of times with no match ever being made. Why would this time be any different?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...