Monday, March 16, 2020

Planning

I've been trying to plan out my grocery shopping a bit more, with the imminent lockdown. My guess is that we'll be asked to stay at home for around six weeks.

Both online and personal shopping at Tesco is proving troublesome. I'm getting bits and pieces but probably not as much as I would like.

I've gone for a backup plan to help that problem: Huel a meal replacement drink, According to the website "Huel Powder is a nutritionally complete meal that contains the right amount of protein, essential fats, carbohydrates, fibre, and all 26 essential vitamins & minerals."

I bought enough to cover 35 meals. Even as a backup option, I hope it tastes nice.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...