Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Taste test.

My food situation is in a state of flux. I have enough food and ingredients to make dinners for at least a week, but breakfast and lunch stuff is now non-existent until I get myself to a shop.

With that in mind, I've mixed my first food shake (mentioned in this post).

It's... interesting. I've gone for chocolate and vanilla, and mixed my first chocolate shake. I wouldn't say that it tastes like chocolate, and it smells like Weetabix or Shredded Wheat or something. Definitely not chocolatey.

The taste itself is not unpleasant, though it is a lot sweeter than I anticipated. Bearing that in mind, I may struggle having this for lunch every day. It will probably work as originally intended, an emergency meal replacement over the next month or so. I will see if there are any suggestions online for improving the taste.

I have enough, apparently, for about 35 meals (400 calories each), so at just over a quid a go, that's not bad, bearing in mind that if I am in the office, I spend upwards of £7 on lunch alone.

Only time will tell if I go back for a repeat purchase.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...