Friday, March 20, 2020

talky... type-y.

Despite having to work remotely, I've still been in semi-regular contact with Quiet Girl. Most of it is work-related, but we do branch off into some non-work talk.

She has a communication style that I couldn't quite put my finger on, until just there. She reminds me of E, or rather, E's communication. E is very factual and concise, completely unlike her sister or KfW2, for example.

And that applies to QG (CC as well, now that I think about it) - all are succinct and... what's the best way to describe it... dry? Probably how people view my communications, if I am being honest.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...