Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Here we go again.

KfW2 phoned this morning. She had literally left my house the night before when Boris Johnson, our Prime Minister, effectively locked down the country. We chatted. Eventually the conversation circled round to work and by extension Stalky Guy.

Stalky Guy's continued negativity and fear of change, which seems ingrained into his psyche, is really wearing me down.

Today we were asked to investigate something. It's not easy, but it could be something that works its way up to our CEO. So, it's an opportunity you'd be stupid to ignore for a few days worth of work.

But, no.

Hours of constant negativity, sighing, complaining and I'd have enough. I was going to snap again. Luckily, it was also clocking off time.

However, I get to do it all again tomorrow. Yay!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...