Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Memories

According to Facebook, today is the sixth anniversary of the night that CH made some very interesting comments with what I perceived to be hidden meaning. Hinting at... what? You can read about it in this post.

All she said, using actual words, was that I should join her for a drink for a bit, to get away from another gathering for half an hour or so. It was a Tuesday night, so I can't remember what the occasion was.

But what did she actually mean? My gut told me (backed up by USHW) that there was something she wasn't saying.

One of life's unanswered, though frustrating questions.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...