Thursday, September 05, 2019

Circles.

Speaking to KfW2 over lunch, and she once again reiterated how skint she is.

"And I will be until 2021!" she quipped.

Well... there goes adult night out for the foreseeable future. Unsurprisingly, she suggested that I might go to hers... along with her hubby's friend. I think I've mentioned before how often an invite to KfW2's often coincides with her hubby inviting his friend over for drinks. It's not that I don't like the friend... I just don't know him very well, so I'm unlikely to be vocal in any conversation.

Still... I haven't seen her, outside work in, like, forever so the invite is really tempting regardless.

Who knows when this will actually be though. I've already got a night out in October (possibly two if the usual Hallowe'en night happens), so my own finances aren't going to be in great shape unless this suspected promotion (and subsequent pay rise) come along.

It literally will be three years since our last adult night out before we get another one.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...