Sunday, September 15, 2019

Ring ring.

A part of me half-expected G to be in contact today. It was the anniversary this weekend of his father passing away, and he usually comes home for that. I was out of town five years ago when this happened. As it was, I was actually meant to be meeting G, along with FP (who was travelling with me). We ended up in Brighton that weekend. I was keeping an eye out for CAB and R, both of whom are based in Brighton these days, I think. (I have no idea how CAB would react to bumping into me on the street, though.) And I do have this habit of bumping into people I know when I travel over to London.

There's been no sign of G today though. I was busy doing some stuff about the house today, so this thought hadn't crossed my mind until a few minutes go.

He still might be in touch, if he's in town. G can be the master of late phone calls at times.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...