Thursday, September 05, 2019

Memories Squared

I was reminded of something that Nerdy Girl said a few weeks ago, earlier today. I can't remember what prompted the memory of that particular conversation, but Nerdy Girl effectively said that she thought that myself and three fairly close colleagues (ex-teammates) were "safe" and she could trust us implicitly.

If I remember correctly, when she said this, I raised an eyebrow as a) I'd already had that suspicion that she was looking for something from me and b) there was no context to her saying this.

Today's memory prompted another memory of working with QC2, in my early 20s, and a small group of us (including Friction Guy), talking about arranging a weekend away to go on the lash. QC2 stated that, if required, she'd share a room with Friction Guy as she didn't "trust" the rest of us. I mean, she had a point, I had a MASSIVE crush on her back in the day, so sharing a room with her would have been the jackpot. That trip never actually happened, so room sharing was a moot point, but the memory was there.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...