Saturday, September 07, 2019

Chatty.

Quiet Girl did indeed turn up top the social event, KfW2 didn't sadly. Nerdy Girl also showed up, eventually.

Quiet Girl stayed a lot longer than I had predicted. I think she simply enjoyed our company - we're a reasonably tight knit group, though welcoming to people we like... and we like Quiet Girl. It was nice to get chatting to her for a bit, not talking about work etc.

I think I put to bed the ambiguity around Nerdy Girl as well. There was nothing last night that suggested she was interested in anything other than being pals, which suits me down to the ground.

There may be a few sore heads today, but not me. All I'm suffering from is lack of sleep.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...