Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Memories Part 2

Off the back of my earlier post, CH and I have been swapping messages all afternoon. I had re-posted the Facebook post that had prompted the memory, to which CH replied.

An hour or so later, my phone buzzed. It was CH. We chatted, as best we could for a few hours, though the conversation never really took off beyond the initial topic - CH is currently off work due to surgery.

Sometimes, I miss CH's company. More often than that, and what is true right now, is that I wish I could have had the same friendship with CH that I had/have with KfW2, at least in terms of being able to see her socially, to chat to her freely without her backing off.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...