Saturday, September 21, 2019

Chilling out

This past week, I've taken some annual leave. I didn't take it for any particular purpose - I have LOADS left to take before the end of the year and I've already booked in my days for Christmas. Suffice to say, I've done nothing this week.

Well... not nothing but as good as. Some minor house stuff plus given the place a damned good cleaning. Oh, and I met FP for a few drinks. I had some other other stuff to do, but just like when I am in work, the two big tasks have slipped my mind all week. I can't do them now as it's far too late and it's the weekend.

It's back to work on Monday, and I wonder how I'll feel. Currently, I have no issues with having done  nothing, but will I feel that way on Monday? Something similar happened at the start of the summer when I took a week's leave and did nothing, then felt incredibly guilty about it upon my return to work.

And I am hopeful that my return to work on Monday will kick off a few things that I've been expecting for the past few months, but that's a post in itself I think.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...