Thursday, February 28, 2019

Scared!

I have a job interview next week. It's my first in many, many years. Part of me will breeze it - things like accomplishments etc. I can talk about forever, and I've been involved in enough, professionally, to have lots to talk about.

However, my job it technical in nature. While I can do the job, I am mostly self-taught and don't know the jargon. That's the bit where I can almost guarantee that I'll falter. I can do some preparation, but in all honesty, I probably need to go back to school to actually learn the basics properly.

Still, if things go well, I could be looking at a promotion and a new opportunity. If things go badly, I have a good idea of what the interviews are like. I'll come out of it learning something.

2 comments:

USHW said...

Good luck! :)

D said...

Fanx

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...