Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Random musings

While I wouldn't say that the KfW2 "revelation" has bothered me since that day it was announced, I'm presuming my reaction to it was more fuelled by alcohol than anything. There is something clearly there that I can't identify, but that's maybe for another time. I did mull something over this afternoon. The subject had been forgotten until this morning until we bumped into KfW2's mystery man in the lift.

I'd seen him, but she hadn't and I was wondering how she was going to react seeing as she had previously admitted to not speaking to any of her exes bar one.

But it seemed that she was still on speaking terms with the mystery man... once she noticed him. She can get a bit "tunnel vision". Before we got to know each other, but after we were introduced, she frequently would walk past me in the street and not see me.

Regardless... going back to that conversation in the pub, she'd said that she'd always kept quiet about the mystery man because he wasn't her normal type. Someone, CC maybe, implied that KfW2 had a thing for taller men. Indeed, the guy she dated prior to (re)meeting her now-husband was a tall guy. But the other boyfriends that I'm aware of, including the husband, all have a vague kind of similarity in terms of height and build. CC is, in my opinion, wrong. KfW2, to the best of my knowledge, has typically dated her type. She doesn't doesn't recognise that.

Whereas I know what I prefer, physically, but if I sat you down, dear reader, with a list of exes or flings and a description/photo, you'd be hard pressed to figure out what my type is.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...