Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Ch-ching?

I had a chat with one of KfW2's friends today, in work. She's more senior than I am, so I wanted to pick her brains about having a chat with my boss around my salary. She advised to approach one of the HR girls. She specifically called out an attractive, blonde girl with a great figure and an amazing smile... who's one of GM's exes.

Still, she was helpful and encouraging. I have a meeting set up with the HR girl for tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed, but I am asking for a rather large pay rise. I know I'm due one regardless, but I am looking to close the gap between myself and my colleagues, all of whom earn substantially more than I do. I'm not expecting the gap to disappear, but I'd like it to close a good bit.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...