Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Oh la la!

"Did you see the girl running around in her nightdress today?" asked KfW2.

I laughed.

"No, seriously. She was wearing this dress that came down to here" KfW2 motioned to her leg, indicating a mid, perhaps upper, thigh area.

"A night dress?" I asked, incredulously.

"Well, it looked like one. And thigh high boots as well. There was only an inch gap between the dress and the boots!"

"And you waiting until we were walking home to tell me this? Next time, I want this news while I can use it."

"She's a model, according to the guys" she clarified.

"Hang on, she works in our place or she's a model?"

"Both."

"Ah, I think I know who you mean. Tall, thin, blonde girl?"

"Yup"

And the conversation moved on.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...