Monday, February 04, 2019

A little closer.

Ignoring my undetermined feelings from yesterday, it was good getting KfW2 out. KfW2 is really good fun when she's drunk, but there's also something else.

We're very close, but I think when we're out alone, with a few drinks, that becomes even more so.

Even yesterday, when the others were off having a smoke, and it was just the two of us, we went directly into that mode. Before one of the others guessed the identity of KfW2's mystery man, she'd already voluntarily said that she'd tell me once everyone else had left. I'd not asked, though I had laughed at her coyness at naming the guy while telling us now many co-workers she'd slept with.

We also have a date for our night out - the first Saturday in March. Let's hope nothing changes. I'm already looking forward to it.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...