Monday, February 25, 2019

Boing! Boing?

A week or so ago, I saw a post from QC3 on Facebook.

"New job, new house, new me!" or words of that ilk.

It transpired that she had split with her long-term partner of, well, probably over ten years. Obviously, you can't tell what's going on, but Facebook was full of "I love my man" type posts right up until Christmas. Is that just trying to show publicly that all was well when it wasn't or did it all break down recently and quickly?

Maybe that point's moot.

Today's Facebook status:

"In a relationship!"

Hmmm... back with the old man or is this a new man... or woman? QC3 has been fluid with her preferences in the past.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...