Friday, February 22, 2019

Oh?

MMBF checked herself into a nice hotel on Facebook with a male companion. I've seen his name mentioned before - he and MMBF have been friends for years, I think.

But is it more? I remember having a conversation with MMBF and MM a few years ago where MMBF admitted that she had an ex that she couldn't let go of, but admitted he was bad for her.

And more importantly, why do I care? What provoked the strong reaction to the post?

I think MMBF is an attractive, sexy, intelligent woman, but not to the extent where I'd actively make any move on her. Like CC, she has pretty much admitted to being high maintenance, a trait I don't particularly like.

Is it the hotel thing? Could be - that's a bucket list item for me. Is it a loneliness thing? Again, that seems to be an issue right now. Is it the gin talking? Doubt it - I've only had two.

Am I kidding myself and I'm more interested in MMBF than I'm admitting? I think that's unlikely, but you can't rule these things out I suppose.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...