Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Reminiscing.

The twenty year "anniversary" of FA2 and I getting together remains in my mind, partly because FA2 was a big part of my life both in terms of time and influence. There's also the fact that this year, there's a lot to be reminiscent of. The weather is a factor. While not as cold, the weather was winter-y for this time of year.

On the Easter Monday, 36 hours after we first slept together and the night after another social engagement with G, BR, FP etc. that she attended, I received a phone call from FA2 demanding my presence at hers.

There was something in the tone I couldn't place, but she made it clear that there was no turning it down. This was new. We hadn't spent much time alone, sober. It had always involved booze and ending up back at hers, making out. Maybe she wanted to do that? Unlikely, but I was horny enough to hope that was the case. My dry spell had only been about 4 months, but the previous year was, if you pardon the term, my busiest in terms of female company.

I got out of bed and opened the curtains. It had snowed during the night and there was a carpet of white everywhere. It was just short of a few miles to FA2's house, so off I went.

And nothing. I spent the entire afternoon at FA2's house, watching telly, drinking tea and generally doing nothing. There was no serious chat, no making out, no sex... nothing was mentioned about Saturday night or the previous night's outing. Were I not forever waiting for something big or "important" to happen, it might have been an enjoyable, comfortable afternoon.

Eventually, I cracked and asked her about the phone call, the demand that I visit and the weird tone.

She claimed innocence.

"You got all that from the phone call?" she asked.

"Yup."

"Oh, well, I just thought it would be nice if you came over."

I looked for a sign that this wasn't the truth, but she had a good poker face. I gave up and we went back to watching the telly. I left hers at tea-time and came home.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...